[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - Saldanha drags
View unanswered posts View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: Re: Saldanha drags
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:02 pm 
teacher's pet

Wes knows......I swallow also!! :laughinghard: :laughinghard:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

Daily ride!!
1999 Golf 4 1.6

ex Drag Car!!
2006 Yamaha YZF-R6 *sold*
1994 VW CTi 2.0 16vT 12.35s Killarney 2010
1992 VW Golf GTi 2.0 16vT *sold*
2005 VW Golf 2.0 TDi Sportline *sold*

build- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8748

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm 
rookie

I would agree with u robbi if this was there first time. But it's like a blow job, I'll forgive u the first 2 times for not swallowing, but after that u have to lap it up..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

Daily ride!!
1999 Golf 4 1.6

ex Drag Car!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 am 
teacher's pet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 am 
rookie

i hear u Rob, lets agree to disagree. i am gald that you enjoyed it though. I will also bet that most people that complained will go next year again and complain about the same shite ( similar to our current gobberment- same shite but still people vote for them).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 am 
2 Bar BOOST!

Robbie, jou moer, tsek man, what you trying say about me and Wes huh...lol

Just kidding, I know you not talking about us. Thing is bud, whether you do good or bad runs,the will always be haters. When I was racing it was ja, he can only do 12's but its turbo charged and full drag etc,etc. never mind the fact that everything on the car is stock,no LSD, open diff, only pushing 0.4 bar boost on a turbo that only really starts working over 1bar, to name a few things.
I cannot deny that the wcr events have grown from year to year and will most likely keep doing so. With that said, there is going to be a big thorn in its side, this ysterplaat event coming soon, this is most likely going to be the biggest event next to Rev life and depending on the success of the ysterplaat event, if they decide to host this more often, like 2-3 events a year, WCR is going to die a very quick death.

Daily ride!!
1999 Golf 4 1.6

ex Drag Car!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 am 
rookie

Rob, pass me that R50k, u can run in on road..ill make sure u have more than 3 runs, and u will get a true exit speed, with a pic to prove it aswell.

there will be start lights, but i cant gaurentee it will be single runs, u might have to line up next to a taxi..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 am 
teacher's pet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 am 
rookie

no man, not disputing ur exit speed. im saying ull get a nice pic of ur car with an exit speed, posted aswell, maybe hand delivered at 4am in the morning

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 pm 
teacher's pet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 pm 
Streetracing.co.za Admin

@ Robbie awesome speeds man!! Really well done!!

Details on the motor? Lots of gas?

It might be cold here, but it has its benefits:
100Mb Uncapped Internet
Cheap cars
Even cheaper women!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:28 pm 
rookie

i do sure wish they do scrutinise the ysterplaat event and up there game ( WCR that is). i do agree, the more facilities the better, and im sure they wont be as dumb to run both concurrently (big word..gambit at the same time). Saldahna will always be thre, BUT it depends entirely on how they (WCR) run there operation compared to what ever other venue is competing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm 
teacher's pet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 pm 
rookie

now please share the video..
ijattiem@oldmutual.com or onutsaf@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm 
teacher's pet

I am gonna mail the clip to Kingpin later on or in the am guys..... :).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:45 pm 
teacher's pet

Lets see if this Facebook link works.....this is our 2nd run of 226kph.... actually felt a tad stronger than our 1st and best run of 260kph :? :o .......but it is what it is!!!

Sorry for the long staging debacle.....pure driver inexperience on my side :oops: :oops:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

Cheers.....Robbie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next