[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - My first time out with the 8v turbo on the 1/4mile With VID
View unanswered posts View active topics

forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: Re: My first time out with the 8v turbo on the 1/4mile With
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm 
0.5 bar boost

I would like to query the Lexus 2jzgte by Topend...

was it perhaps silver with 18" in front and 16" midnight purple steelies at the back?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm 
0.5 bar boost

okay just watched the video and that is my friend Stevie's Lexus, i was the guy that came to u to ask if u wana race with him

Its NOT built by Topend,
and its not 300kw+, its actually 287kw

but still nicely done

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:52 am 
Just arrived..

lekka run there touseef....did u run at the last s2s??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm 
Streetracing.co.za Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 am 
foot flat

Mistake , coming from my side as one of my mates at the event said he from top end , anyways was a good night out :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am 
teacher's pet

very nicely done boy. dont think i saw your run. only got to the event so 4pm ish.
launching at the lights is sooooo different than the streets. i cant get my bakkie off the line. 15.9 is all i could manage.
1.3t 8v corsa b

ex vw caddy 1.6 cam
ex NIssan 200sx
ex 1.3T corsa ute. on boost
ex130 mazda midge (daily drive)
ex 1.3 Yaris on Wednesdays

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm 
0.5 bar boost

Awesome runs Mr T! Love how the opels are going!

As for the launching, I've found handbrake up let it ride a bit so that it drops the rear of the car, and "deep" staging so that you have a cm or two spare incase you roll a bit. I have to launch at about 5000rpm any lower and its pretty kak lol but I don't have a rev counter to be 100% sure lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 pm 
teacher's pet

omw if i must launch @5000rpm im standing dead still. Im Launching @ 3000rpm, but still just goes so quik to the limiter.

ex vw caddy 1.6 cam
ex NIssan 200sx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 pm 
foot flat

eish I dont know how you guys do it in Boost form I just bog then go lol only way for now. Untill the day I can afford a set of semis I will launch it higher this car gets full boost at 3000rpm not ayoba for launching lol.

@ riley nice ride 1300 turbo must give me a ride in it would love to feel it :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm 
teacher's pet

anytime boet. just let me know when you in mp

ex vw caddy 1.6 cam
ex NIssan 200sx