[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - Richies Ride
View unanswered posts View active topics

forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: Richies Ride
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:32 pm 
Just arrived..

Hi Guys

Thanks for accepting me to the group

I drive a 92 CTI 2L 8v car last made 93wkw and 195nm @ JVS turning with Gotech.

Car went through a dip and has been standing for a while on attempting to start it up we bent a valve as the belt snapped

So that a basic intro on the car. I will upload pics soon

Post subject: Re: Richies Ride
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 pm 
foot flat

Welcome.

What are your plans with the CTI?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 pm 
Just arrived..

Hey Knorr

I have started with the stripped the head and hoping to the send the head away to get fixed

I only got my self a dictator box from a buddy and bought a loom from ferrorili.

So I am actually busy trying to figure out how to wire up the dictator but got a few "silly" question lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:49 pm 
foot flat

I personally dont know the Dicktator system, but here you will find the answers. !!

Ask away, somebody will help you.

Are you going to upgrade the motor a bit ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:48 pm 
Just arrived..

Yes I am def going to ask lol

I am actually not sure yet.

maybe I will I see maybe get a few pointers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:50 pm 
Just arrived..

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1449663030028.jpg
FB_IMG_1449663030028.jpg [ 26.98 KiB | Viewed 9304 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 pm 
1 bar boost

looks clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:48 am 
Just arrived..

Thanx Yakuza

I am planning on getting her re sprayed in the new year.

So I had a look at the car yesterday and decided to clean up the engine bay

Any advice on what I can use to clean the dirty and old oil up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:23 am 
2 Bar BOOST!

Soap and warm water and a brush with softish bristles if you don't want to spend money.

If you want to spend money, buy a 5l of Prepsol at Autozone for R105 and use that, works like a bomb and you can clean parts and most other things with too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:50 am 
Just arrived..

hi boksie

thank you very much I will use that.

So will festive kicking in all engineering shops are closed. so I will only be able to check the head out in the new year

so now I also have a issue the one piston got knocked when the valve bent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:53 am 
Just arrived..

Attachments:
Capture p.PNG
Capture p.PNG [ 232.04 KiB | Viewed 9218 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:08 pm 
foot flat

Eina !!!!