[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - Injector size on 2.1 Na motor running Methanol
View unanswered posts View active topics

forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: Injector size on 2.1 Na motor running Methanol
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:32 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

Guys, I'm not to familiar with the methanol and NA injector size thing. Any advice on what size injectors one would need to run on a NA motor running 43/5mm throttles with wild cam and 2.1L capacity, revving to around 8000?

Post subject: Re: Injector size on 2.1 Na motor running Methanol
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:37 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

1600cc.Normally the guys run like 550 primary for low down tunability and 1000cc secondary for higher rpm!! My 1600 ideled nicely with the 1600's and low end was smooth for driving normally!!

I have a set here if you need it in a hurry.Brand new R4.5k!! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:44 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

It's for an oval track car. Rules just changed today, or they got informed via mail/sms that it changed. They now allow throttles and injection to be run in the 2.1 class. So it's pretty much going to be WOT all the time.

I've installed a Dicktator for a guy just using timing the other day, made such a huge difference you can't believe, but I can see he'll soon ask me to do ITB's as well...

EDIT: Interrestingly, they only use one column for the timing too as they don't have TPS. But with the Toy ITB's they can use whole map. Would be interresting to see the power differences...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 am 
0.5 bar boost

Sounds hectic, I should really make an effort to attend a race, I havnt been there since the new season started