[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - 4agze Speedo drive
View unanswered posts View active topics

forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: 4agze Speedo drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:16 pm 
teacher's pet

Hi There,

I've recently replaced my FWD gearbox with a LS gearbox and what a mission it was :shock:

Anyways, everything is working on the car except my speedo drive and when I checked to swop the speedo drive with my old non LS gearbox, I discovered that the 2 drives are different from one another in design. The standard speedo drive is a straight shaft and the LS speedo drive has an angled shaft which is by the way faulty.

So now I need to find out from you guys if I can find a replacement speedo drive perhaps and if yes, where and if no then which car or car brand's speedo cable will maybe be compatible with the LS gearbox please?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ex - 1.8 SE LiftBack

Post subject: Re: 4agze Speedo drive
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:52 am 
rookie

contact frans 084 612 1389, he has some ze boxes, he may be able to help.

Post subject: Re: 4agze Speedo drive
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:42 pm 
teacher's pet

Ex - 1.8 SE LiftBack