[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - m75 diff help
View unanswered posts View active topics

forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: m75 diff help
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm 
Just arrived..

Hi Guys,

From which vehicles do the m75's come from?

I want to fit the diff to a Nissan Champ 1400 will be used just for drags.

I know the Toyota venture has the same PCD, but im not to sure if the M75 come from all the models of the Venture or just the 2.2 Venture?

Post subject: Re: m75 diff help
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:31 am 
Local mad scientist

even my B3000 Mazda had an M75 in it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm 
Just arrived..

see thats the confusing thing... from what vehicle do a I need a m75 from to fit in a Nissan Champ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 pm 
Resident Clown

as far as i know none will be a straight fit into a 1400. You will have to send it to have it made shorter. But i could be wrong

Toy:
Daily:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:34 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

As I told you on Whatsapp, none of the M75's will fit straight in, they are longer flange to flange. With some FWD rims and lots of body rlling you might sort of make them fit, but it doesn't look lekker or work out to well, specially with the fact that you have slicks that'll then sit way outside of the body.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:39 pm 
Resident Clown

Toy:
Daily:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:03 am 
Just arrived..

Yeah I know Boksie knows his stuff :thumb:

I don't mind it sticking out a bit cause its currently that way - I have about a 40mm adapter plate/spacer on each side to prevent the rim from touching the leaf springs.

I was thinking because the diff is longer I could get rid of the the spacer plates and re-drill the PCD. I also have arches added as compared to standard.

Do you guys maybe know how much longer the diff's are flange to flange as compared to standard?

There's a guy selling a Stallion and 1800 Venture diff here in PE I assume they both M75? Would this work for my application or are they way to long from flange to flange?

Thanks guys :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:32 pm 
teacher's pet

if there was a straight bolt in diff I can guarantee you that they would all be gone by now, or be for sale for BIG money

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:05 pm 
Just arrived..

I don't expect there to be a straight bolt in I know I got cut and weld the mountings on the diff and redrill the Pcd maybe depending on which diff.... Just don't want to shorten the shafts atm... Coz I rather save and tub the back 1 time and then get the right length shafts made up but my van is not at that stage yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 am 
2 Bar BOOST!

If I remember correctly it's about 80mm wider per side.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 am 
Just arrived..

Huge difference! I was hoping it would maybe be 40- 45mm per side. Guess I just got to do it right one time, short cuts never work....

Thanks guys,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 am 
1 bar boost

Project - SR5 (in progress)
2011 Mazda 5
2005 1.6 Hyundai Getz
Ex 2008 Mazda 3
Ex 1984 Toyota Corolla
Ex 2000 3.2 V6 Isuzu Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

I think you got a M75 that was a bit shorter and might be the one you are referring to, but they are even more scarce...