[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Streetracing.co.za • View topic - The Neo1 Thorax450. (Upgrades)
View unanswered posts View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
forumtools   forumtools
 Post subject: Re: The Neo1 Thorax450. (Upgrades)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:07 pm 
teacher's pet

what would cause that to happen?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:25 pm 
Local mad scientist

My unmistakable, extremely annoying and with out a fail... ability to ALWAYS!!! Always... get the dud on the rack... :laughinghard:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:18 pm 
2 Bar BOOST!

HAHAHAH, bad luck buddy, I have some of it too, if we didn't have all of it, the rest of the world would be in trouble.

Did I see 10.86 on that night run?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 am 
Local mad scientist

no best time was a 12.3 again... I need more boost.. :laughinghard:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 pm 
Local mad scientist

Actually just figured out what caused it....

one is not suppose to use these on a dyno... wish they would have put it on the tire-sticker in BIG RED

another 8 grand down the damn tubes, I will need 2 new tires now.... :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:29 pm 
teacher's pet

do they overheat on the dyno? of what?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm 
Local mad scientist

no not heat, but the rollers exert to small of a contact patch on them, causing damage...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:45 pm 
teacher's pet

ooooooh, I see. makes sense I suppose. guess thats how we learn. last time I had a porsche on the dyno at work with semi's on it shredded a lot of rubber off. but I put it down to the fact that it spins when the turbo first comes in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:49 pm 
Local mad scientist

semis are ok, anything that you would be able to use on a track, that can corner well....

these a soft spongy drag tires... not good for track ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:04 am 
Local mad scientist

Results are in.... :)

I have been able to get consistency down to a T... and 60ft times are not shabby ether...

for the night, I was
29th on 400m time with a 12.32s
146th on Trap speed... :eek: :)puke at 173.11kph :wtf:
1st on 60Ft with 1.6693s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:51 am 
teacher's pet

so you got the launch right

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:20 am 
Local mad scientist

yip, I need to get trap speed up to about 200, but I need to be careful not to go too fast, they ban you for doing that

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:26 am 
teacher's pet

so whats your next step?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:40 am 
Local mad scientist

MORE BOOOSTZ!!!! :laughinghard:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:45 am 
teacher's pet

booost by gear :eek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 pm 
Local mad scientist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:23 am 
Streetracing.co.za Admin

Hehe awesome! What other cars was in your class?

It might be cold here, but it has its benefits:
100Mb Uncapped Internet
Cheap cars
Even cheaper women!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:51 am 
2 Bar BOOST!

Lekker man! I saw the video last night, goes lekker!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:34 am 
Local mad scientist

the fastest car on the day was a New GTR. that thing is hectic... then there was another Golf that was faster in my class, all together in the class it was 11 cars..

all and all for the day, no classes I was 11th fastest on the gynkhana section.

fastest topend speed at the trap went to a M5 BMW with 211. The GTR did a 209.

my car's number was 18

In class I

all the pics..
http://www.thorax-racing.com/bmw-gymkha ... lton-2015/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:44 am 
Local mad scientist

Don't you just love it when someone sends you these kinds of things in the mail...for Xmas :mrgreen:

800cc goodness, that just drops straight into the 20v's ITB's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next